The Boilermaker will be responsible for performing TMM maintenance/service, ensuring machine availability, customer satisfaction and SHEQ effectiveness.
As per Job Description
• Apprentice trained Class 1 Boilermaker.
• National Certificate or Diploma in a relevant trade.
• At least 2 years experience in the mining industry
• Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
• Proven Competence in Earthmoving and Trackless Mining Equipment is a must.
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their application together with an updated CV to:
email@example.com with job title in the subject line of the email.
One of our Client is looking for a fitter and turner to join their team immediately.
Experienced electrician sought to manage all electricals of the company. Females arehighly encouraged to apply
Applications are invited for the following senior positions that have arisen in the University:- Engineering Workshop Technician (1Post) The Workshop ...
Servicing, repairing and maintenance of earthmoving plant and machinery including compressor, tractors, excavators, mobile cranes, hydraulic platforms , stand by ...
A well established organisation is looking for energetic individual to join their dynamic team. The suitable candidate will have a ...
Salary: USD500 in... Expiry Date 01 Dec 2021
Posted by Oxford RecruitmentView Full Ad