Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Billing Clerk that has arisen at Nectacare Private Limited in Zvishavane.
Reporting to the Accountant, the main responsibilities for the Job are:- ·
- Maintenance of cashbook and ledger balances
- Carrying out credit control
- Running the daily, weekly and monthly reports of income received and expenses
The Ideal Candidate Must: ·
- Have a Higher National Diploma in Accountancy OR Part C CIS OR equivalent , with a
Degree in Accountancy as an added advantage ·
- Be in possession of 2 'A' levels and at least 5 ‘O’ level passes including English language
- Have 2 years post qualification experience in accounting with exposure in payments
processing, preparation of management accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Possess good analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Be highly computer literate with basic Pastel experience and must be very good with
- Be a person of integrity who is able to observe and protect the confidential nature of
All interested qualified and experienced candidates with the above mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, stating the current and expected remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before Monday 11 January 2021.
The job entails an enthusiastic, seasoned financial person to oversee the financial aspects of the organization Financial managers advise clients ...
At Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions (SMR), we deliver advanced products and solutions for the mining and construction industries and ...
Grants Officer: Local NGO Deadline: 2 August 2021 Introduction An organisation working in the area of democracy and governance seeks ...
Reporting to the Director --Finance and Administration, the Deputy Director will be responsible for drafting and recommending accounting policy and ...