A company in the catering Industry is looking for a Biker/Messenger
The incumbent will be responsible for transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
*Skills and Qualifications*
• Valid Class 3 Drivers License.
• Ability to listen well and communicate in a professional and friendly manner.
• Focus on customer satisfaction.
• Practice basic safety procedures with respect to equipment and handling of food.
• Be efficient and organized
• Build good relationships with customers.
• Valid Class 3 Drivers License
• 2 years’ experience working as a Biker/Messenger.
• Basic knowledge of food handling and safety procedures.
• Previous experience working in food service is an added advantage.
Interested individuals to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 20th 2022.
We are looking for Mechanics x 3
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions that have arisen in our dynamic ...
To add value to the company through the provision of delivery/collection service alike Their job is to drive safely, deliver ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within ZESA ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 20 Jan 2023
Posted by ZESA Holdings (PVT) LTD National Training CentreView Full Ad