Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within the People's Own Savings Bank.
Bank Tellers (Harare, Bulawayo, Karoi, Chinhoyi, Gokwe, Kwekwe,Gweru, Zvishavane, Chipinge
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor the incumbent will be responsible for processing front-line transactions and performing back office duties.
• Digital banking customer advisory services.
• Cash advances and remittances.
• Processing withdrawals and deposits.
• Processing currency exchange transactions.
• Cross selling bank products.
• Performing back office duties.
• Agent services.
• Risk management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Business degree or equivalent.
• IOBZ qualification is an added advantage.
• At least one year experience in financial services environment.
• Customer service and strong selling skills.
• Numeracy and data entry skills.
• Computer proficiency.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28 November 2021. Indicate the position being applied for in the email subject heading.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within Wholesale and Corporate Banking Division, Agribusiness Unit, CBZ BANK LIMITED for ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position at Head Office. Reporting to the Head Trade ...
We are looking for dynamic, versatile and passionate individuals to join our team as Products Officers at African Century Limited
To review loan applications and make recommendations
Developing business for a Bureau De Change and Money Transfer institution.
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 15 Dec 2021
Posted by Hammer and Tongues Africa HoldingsView Full Ad