An exciting opportunity has arisen for suitably qualified and self-driven individuals in one of the leading & diversified company in Zimbabwe to fill in the position of a Bakery Technician. The role entails ensuring efficiency in installation and maintenance of bakery equipment within the Group aimed at maintaining bakery production capacity and equipment capability at prescribed efficiency levels. The role requires an energetic and proactive individual with advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Repairs and maintains bakery equipment with a sense of urgency to minimize downtimes and malfunctions.
• Responsible for processing and completing work orders as well as coordinating with outside vendors as needed.
• Responsible for bakery equipment specification, setup and integration
• Leads and participates in bakery equipment continuous improvement activities.
• Working with the Maintenance Manager on equipment purchases and installations.
• Monitors bakery capability and equipment capacity to ensure the bakery can meet market needs while supporting profitable growth.
• Ensures food safety procedures are adhered to when repairing, replacing or installing equipment
The ideal person must possess the following:
• Class 1 Journeyman/ Fitter & Turner or Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering
• At least two years’ experience in FMCG industry.
• Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills
• Good working knowledge of SHE standards
• Good interpersonal communication skills
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com not later than Friday 3 February 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications are invited from nationals possessing requisite qualifications for the following four-year Apprenticeship programme. The candidate should be hardworking, self-motivated ...
Required are candidates to train as Trainee Fire Fighters to fill existing vacancies within the Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) ...