Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following positions which have arisen at Rusape Town Council.
ASSISTANT HOUSING DIRECTOR - Grade 4 Reports to the Housing Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic Leadership
• Housing Delivery
• Social Service Delivery
• Environmental Management
• People Management
• Financial Management
• Stakeholders Management
Qualifications and experience:
The Person Specification
• A degree from a recognized institution in Real Estate Management OR Rural and Urban Planning OR any Social Science degree plus a diploma in real estate management.
• A Master's Degree will also be an added advantage.
• Be a member of a recognized professional body.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in middle management in an administrative or social science position.
• Local Government experience is an added advantage.
• At least 30 years old and a citizen of Zimbabwe.
• A clean record of service in Local Government.
• A clean Class 4 Driver's Licence.
How to Apply:
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be submitted through
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through post or hand delivery to the undersigned not later than Monday the 22nd of March 2021.
ACTING TOWN SECRETARY
Rusape Town Council
P.O. Box 17
This is a short term-contract position reporting to the Property Officer (Credit Control).
The incumbent reports to the respective Property Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions which have arisen within the ...
A well-established Estate Agent requires property negotiators/trainee property negotiators. REQUIREMENTS: +Mature +25 years in age +Previous Sales and Administrative Experience ...