Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrator is responsible for the management of country telephone and unified communications technology platform to ensure seamless communications both internally and with external parties. The role is expected to support with hotel bookings for staff accommodation and conferences.
• Receive clients in a hospitable and courteous manner and direct clients to their intended destinations on the practice or assist them as appropriate
• Enforce Covid-19 and safety protocols for all employees and visitors
• Answer phone calls and take and relay messages as needed
• Housekeeping tasks: Ensure reception area, bathrooms and kitchen/coffee/ water areas are always kept tidy
and that there’s always refreshments
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
• Prepare communications such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondences
• Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
• Create and maintain filing system, both electronic and physical
• Follow up on all outstanding payments, with clients for unprocessed payments
• Receiving and receipting money for cash payments
• Prepare orders for supplies and maintain inventory as appropriate
• Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports
• Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
**This list of duties is not exhaustive and may be subject to change as deemed necessary. The incumbent must be flexible and willing to accommodate changes as the clinic evolves.
• 5 O levels including English Language
• Five years’ experience in administration in a similar sized organisation.
• Diploma in Accounting or Business Management is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to uphold telephone etiquette and uphold telephone call management protocols.
• Ability to multitasking as the incumbent maybe required to attend to other duties.
• Problem solving
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Be thorough and pay attention to detail
• Able to work well with others
• Flexible and open to change
• Customer service skills
• Ability to use a computer and Microsoft packages competently
• Self-managed and motivated
• Clear role model for the implementation of Plan’s Values.
AGRIMARINE SOLUTION’S VALUES IN PRACTICE
We are open and accountable
1. Promotes a culture of openness and transparency.
2. Holds self and others accountable to achieve the highest standards of integrity. 3. Consistent and fair in the treatment of people.
4. Open about mistakes and keen to learn from them.
We strive for lasting impact
1. Articulates a clear purpose for staff and sets high expectations.
2. Creates a climate of continuous improvement, open to challenge and new ideas.
3. Focuses resources to drive change and maximise long-term impact, responsive to changed priorities or crises. 4. Evidence-based and evaluates effectiveness.
We are inclusive and empowering
1. We empower our staff to give their best and develop their potential.
2. We respect all people, appreciate differences and challenge equality in our program and our workplace.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit their curriculum vitae, cover letter, and professional certificates to email@example.com outlining their suitability for the position.
AGRIMARIN SOLUTIONS takes very seriously the responsibility and duty to ensure that we and anyone who represents us does not in any way harm or place at risk children and young people. In this regard, reference & background checks will be performed.
This position is open to Zimbabwean nationals Closing Date: 8 October 2022
The Secretary will report to the Senior Assistant Registrar - Examinations
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position which has arisen at the Women’s University in ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position which has arisen at the Women’s University in ...
To ensure high customer service level, proper communication to key internal and external stakeholders and to ensure all operational activities ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts that have arisen in the University: ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 05 Dec 2022
Posted by Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (MUAST)View Full Ad