Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts at Great Zimbabwe University:
Administrative Assistant- Work Related Learning (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifying individual learning needs of students and arranging the most suitable work related learning activities;
• Arranging – and acquiring ‘buy in’ where appropriate – work related learning activities, programmes and placements which meet the learning outcomes planned for students;
• Designing policies and procedures that guide Work Related Learning;
• Actively reviewing and evaluating the work related learning programmes including gathering feedback from employers and students to guide curriculum development in the University;
• Facilitating two way communication between the University and Industry;
• Providing a platform for interactions between industry and the University for mutually beneficial relationships; and
• Performing any other duties as assigned by Director, Work Related Learning.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must have at least a first degree in Social sciences, Administration or any related field plus one (1) year relevant experience. In addition the applicant should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications of the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Great Zimbabwe University
P.O. Box 1235
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org as single PDF file
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25 June 2021.
The Town Clerk is the Accounting Officer and Chief Advisor of Council and is expected to proffer overall leadership in ...
A local IT Company is looking for qualified and suitable applicants to fill in the position of a receptionist.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety ...
Upkeep and maintenance of the Council Registry office
Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) is inviting suitably qualified personnel to fill in the following post:
Expiry Date 30 Jul 2021
Posted by Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti UniversityView Full Ad
Administration Intern: GOAL Zimbabwe Deadline: 23 July 2021 About GOAL is an international non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organisation dedicated ...
Salary: 500 - 100000 Expiry Date 23 Jul 2021
Posted by GOAL ZimbabweView Full Ad