Reporting to the Accountant, the job holder will be responsible for handling accounting requirements and will assist in providing accounting and financials for Staysun Investments on a day to day basis.
• Invoicing, receipting and capturing daily receipts in the pastel system.
• Handling debtors and maintaining client's database.
• Carrying out monthly debtors' reconciliations.
• Maintaining petty cash book and assisting during external audits.
• Maintaining and updating the Assets Register.
• Preparing payment vouchers and capturing into the pastel system.
• Assisting in carrying out bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis.
• Handling statutory creditors payments in time.
• Carrying out stock counts and reconciliations.
• Liaising with the Accountant to ensure all expenditure is within budget
• Handling files and records files for Revenue and Expenditure.
• Any other duties as delegated by the Accountant.
a) At least an Upper Second Class degree (2.1) Accounting degree.
(b) Computer literate (Word, Excel and Pastel).
(c) 28 years and below
Applicants should submit their certified copies of academic and professional certificates together with their CVs in PDF format to: email@example.com