The position exists to oversee the earthworks during road construction and ensuring that all quality standards are not compromised for the client satisfaction and uphold the image of the Company.
1. Supervise earthworks including ripping, reclamation and compaction.
2. Adhere to all process procedure to ensure that quality is not compromised.
3. Constantly update the site engineer on progress and any challenges which might be faced to ensure that all issues are rectified timeously.
4. Ensure that earthworks projects are completed on time.
5. Supervise the operation of earthworks equipment including graders, dozers, reclaimers, water bowsers and rollers.
6. Ensure safety throughout all surfacing works.
1. 5’O’ levels
2. Journeyman Class 1
3. 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to;
The Human Resource Officer
CMED Private Limited
E-mail address: email@example.com
Not later than Friday, 11 Feb 2022
We are looking to employ an experienced Construction Plant and Machinery Manager on a full time basis, subject to the ...
We seek a well-established and experienced qualified senior construction and development quantity surveyor to join a dynamic team on a ...
Applications are invited from CAPABLE TEAM PLAYERS, suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the positions listed below based at ...
To perform building activities for residential purposes at a mine site.