Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position which has become vacant in the Engineering Services Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design construction and maintenance of the water and water and sewerage reticulation systems.
• Water and Sewer contracts administration.
• Preparation and control of the water and sewer budget.
• Supervision of staff in the section.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• 3 years post qualification experience
• ZIE corporate membership and registered with the Engineering Council of Zimbabwe (ECZ)
• Clean class 4 Driver's licence
In return Council offers:
• A competitive salary
• Generous leave days
• Contributory Pension and Medical Aid
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the Office of The Chamber Secretary not later than Friday 12 February 2021.
CITY OF GWERU
CIVIC CENTRE GARDENS
CORNER ROBERT MUGABE WAY AND 8TH STREET P. 0. BOX 278
V.D CHIKWEKWE ACTING TOWN CLERK
Air Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd seeks to appoint dynamic and professional person to the position of FACILITIES MAINTENANCE OFFICER in the ...
Wanted are Panel Beaters at a leading Panel Beating Company in Harare.The role will be suitable for people who thrive ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of Workshop Technical Manager that has arisen within our ...
Cargo Carriers International Hauliers (Pvt) Limited is a leading international haulage company in Southern Africa and conveys various commodities to ...
Dismounting/removing, mounting/fitting and balancing of all tyres and wheels sold, in a timeous manner.