Risk Officer (x2)
Qualifications and Experience
• Higher National Diploma in Risk Management and Insurance or equivalent
• 3 years Post Graduate experience in risk management.
• Project management experience an added advantaged.
• Project Management certification an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring and maintaining risk registers & risk issues logs.
• Follows up on all critical action items that affect project schedule, HSE and cost performance.
• Provides Risk Management expertise in technical, planning and progress review meetings.
• Reviews Insurance contracts and processes claims.
• Monitors site to identify risks and audits effectiveness of existing controls.
• Conducts risk surveys and inspects all installations.
Applications from prospective candidates with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies certificates should be received by not later than the 7th December 2018 addressed to:-
Senior Manager- Human Resources, Zimbabwe Power Company, P. O. Box Mp274, Mt Pleasant Harare
OR Hand Deliver to
Senior Manager- Human Resources Zimbabwe Power Company, 12 Floor Megawatt House, 44 Samara Machel Ave, Harare
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: November 25, 2018
Category: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Expiry Date: Dec. 7, 2018