Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above posts that have arisen within the Standards Association of Zimbabwe:
• Carrying out tests or inspections on samples
received in house or on site.
• Testing / inspection methods evaluations, appraisal
• Compiling laboratory test or inspection reports
• General maintenance, and upkeep of equipment
• Assisting in the training of junior staff
• Participate in standards development as a
• B.Tec /BSc Mechanical, Metallurgical, Production
or Manufacturing Engineering Degree
• Qualification in NDT or Inspection
• Knowledge of ZWS ISO/IEC 17020 or 17025
management system is an added advantage
• 2 years’ experience in industry
The Association offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications accompanied by detailed CV shall be submitted by 16 November 2018. Please clearly mark the job reference on the subject.
Head- Human Capital
Standards Association of Zimbabwe
P.O Box 2259