1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable
2. cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting. revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
3. capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
4. Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
5. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles and audit execution.
6. Provide recommendations.
7. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
8. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
9. Meet financial accounting objectives
10. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Qualifications and Requirements
B.Acc Degree or equivalent
CIS or ACCA
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Evolution SAGE package an added advantage
Ability to populate large amounts of data roven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
High attention to detail and accuracy
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send CVs and copies of cerificates to email@example.com
not later than 13 November 2018
Created: November 08, 2018
Category: Accounting, Finance
Expiry Date: Nov. 13, 2018