Station: Harare. Reporting to the Human Resource & Administration Manager. Period: Five- year renewable fixed term contract.
Key Result Areas
1. Repairing and servicing NBSZ motor vehicles and caravans.
2. Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions etc. and running diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
3. Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
4. Undertaking electrical diagnostics and repairs on NBS2 vehicles.
5. Providing consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
6. Assisting in procuring consurnables and spares
7. Ordering and issuing fuel/olls for vehicles and generators.
8. Formulating sectional budget.
9. Writing sectional reports.
10. Supervising staff under purview
Qualifications and Experience
5 Ordinary level subjects including English language and Mathematics.
2. Diploma in Motor Mechanics. I
3. Class I Artisan.
4. Auto electrics qualification. ,
5.Supervisory management qualification will be an add. advantage, it.
Have at least 2 years experience in a similar position. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to email@example.com or:
The Human Resource Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
P 0 Box A101, Avondale HARARE
Not later than 1600hrs on 16th November 2018.
'Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Created: November 08, 2018
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Nov. 16, 2018