Embroidery Technician And Screen Printer Operator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Read, interpret and complete embroidery orders.
• Inspect merchandise against order specifications.
• Complete adjustments to embroidery set ups.
• Operate embroidery machines.
• Perform minor machine repairs.
• Familiarity with specifications of computerised embroidery.
• Assist in other tailor shop duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
• Examines work orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production time, stock specifications, colors and color sequences
• Screen preparation process including screen stretching, screen selection, degreasing, film-emulsion coating, exposure and wash out, as well as cleaning and reclaiming after printing
• Selects, mixes and modifies ink for use in screen printing machine
• Selects and installs and re-positions printing plates, adjusts pressure rolls, and/or adjusts machines to improve print quality as needed
• Prints with repeatable results—and anticipates, recognizes and fixes possible issues with the ink and automatic or manual screen print machine
• Performs quality checks throughout the print run and verify that the proper quantity has been printed before cleaning and breaking down the press for the next job
• Inspects and examines products for clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and any defects
• Sets up screen printing machine including loading and adjusting screens, press adjustments, inking screens, squeegee selection and test printing
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE & OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• 2+ years previous screen printing experience is REQUIRED in an assembly/production environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently under his/her own initiative
Send Cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: November 05, 2018
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Nov. 10, 2018