Hostel Supervisor / Matron
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Applicants should have a minimum of 5 '0' Levels and be a State Registered Nurse Counsellor or an experienced school hostel administrator.
• At least five years experience.
• To look after the health and well-being of all students.
• Supervision of the cleaning of the hostels.
• Supervision of laundry services.
• Upkeep of gardens, furniture and buildings.
• Efficient administration and delegation of duties to hostel employees.
• Enforcement of health regulations.
• Keep parents informed about their children’s health and well-being.
• Make sure students' clothes are kept dean; repaired and replaced when need arises.
• Keep up to date records.
• Look after pupils with minor illnesses.
• Take pupils to all medical appointments.
Applications with enclosed copies of academic and professional certificates plus CV be sent to:
The Headmaster, Goldridge College
P.O. Box 119
All applications must be received before Tuesday, 13 November 2018 either by email or in a sealed envelope.
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: November 04, 2018
Category: Health, Medical, Nursing
Expiry Date: Nov. 13, 2018