PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (1) Permanent
To create a positive public image for Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission and coordinate public events that promote the Commission.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Coordinate public relations events (exhibitions).
• Relationship management (media and other stakeholders)
• Implements communication strategy for the Commission (newsletter and social media).
• Website Management (content development)
• Must be a holder of a degree in Public Relations, Media and Journalism or related fields from a recognized institution.
• At least three (3) years relevant working experience is required.
• Analytical skills
• computer literacy
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Time management skills
• Photography and editing skills
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Director Human Resources Director
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
144 Samora Machel Avenue 49 J.M Nkomo (between 3rd and 4th Ave)
e-mail to email@example.com.
All applications should reach us no later than the close of business on 9 November 2018. Only those meeting the above requirements will be responded to.
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights based approaches to recruitment.
Created: November 01, 2018
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Nov. 9, 2018