• Source and procure inputs and materials for the display department, as well as manage the material inventories.
• Create interior décor, required fixtures and fittings and to design special features for new and existing store developments.
• Assist Operations in all scaled ground layouts, artist’s impressions of proposed décor and any other illustrations that may be required.
• Liaise with the internal and external Public Relations functions, advertising agencies and any other organisations that may be involved in promotions/ events.
• Maintain corporate identity and image standards.
• A Degree in Business Studies or related field.
• A Diploma in Graphic Art, Commercial Art or design.
• 3 years’ experience commercial art.
• Good communication skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience in photography, printing and processing techniques environment.
The successful candidate will join a highly proactive, effective and results oriented team and will be offered a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the status of the position.
Interested candidates should submit written applications with detailed CVs not later than 12th October 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position title in the subject line.
Created: October 11, 2018
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Oct. 12, 2018