Manicaland State University Of Applied Sciences
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following post.
'NB Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences is an equal opportunities employer.
In the interest of promoting gender panty, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Department Of Woks and Estates
Senior Technician Construction (1 Post)
• At least five (5) 0' Levels.
• At least National Diploma in Construction Technology.
• Class 1 Journeyman Certificate.
• Knowledge of projects planning.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision is a must.
• At least 3 years hands on experience in construction projects.
• Class four Drivers license.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be expected to:
• Supervise construction workers.
• Create programmes of works.
• Determine labour requirements for projects.
• Evaluate construction methods and determine their cost effectiveness.
• Monitor quality of works according to quality control mechanisms already in place (template).
• Ensure site safety and adherence to regulations.
• Monitor materials' requisitions and issues.
• Monitor sub-contractors performance.
• Prepare projects' progress reports.
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to
Senior Assistant Registrar,
Human Resource Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
P Bag 7001,
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 19 October 2018.
Note envelops should be clearly marked the post being applied for, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Created: October 07, 2018
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Oct. 19, 2018