A leading opportunities and market access organization is seeking the services of a
Public Relations and Communications Executive
We are seeking for services of a PR and Communications Executives to nurture a strong industry networks, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all with media on all activities
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Proven working experience in public relations and communications is required
• Proven track record designing and executing successful campaigns at both a local and national level
• Strong relationships with both local business and media
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
• A digital marketing qualification will be an added advantage
NB Qualifying Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates should send your CVs to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Harare Exhibition Park
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to for this position which will initially be tenable for a period of six months.
Closing date of applications is 9 October 2018.
Created: October 05, 2018
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Oct. 9, 2018