Zuva Petroleum (Pvt) Ltd invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of a Retail Capabilities Trainer based in Harare on a contract basis.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Marketing
• Valid light vehicle license.
• Proven track record in coaching role
• Previous exposure to a learning and development environment
• Good understanding of Retail Operations
Duties / Responsibilities
• Develop frontline fuels and lubricants capability building programmes.
• Carry out a training needs analysis for the frontline staff
• Implement Retail training strategy, capacity building programmes and company policies.
• Align learning and capability training to the learning and development plan
• Track and manage the fuels and lubricants frontline training budget
• Develop and administer training programs that build a culture of service excellence across all sites and track customer insights.
• Monitor and evaluates the effectiveness of the training programs
• Provide refresher product knowledge training, customer service and SHEQ training for attendants and staff.
• Improve customer experience through tracking, alignment and reinforcement of customer success across all touch points.
• Constantly identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
• Develop and motivate dealers to support the delivery of set targets.
• Plan organize and monitor site service tracker and analytics.
• Establish and nurture inspiring relationships with the team and customers.
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae are to be submitted on or before 18th September 2018 to email@example.com
Created: September 12, 2018
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Sept. 18, 2018