We are seeking a self-motivated and service oriented individual interested in a career with Zim Orthotics and Prosthetics.
• The Orthotic/Prosthetic Technician supports the Orthotist and/or Prosthetist in providing care to patients with disabling conditions of the limbs and spine by fabricating orthoses and their components.
• Under the guidance and consultation with the clinician, the technician fabricates the orthoses and/or positive molds to provide maximum fit, function, cosmetics and workmanship.
• The technician also repairs and maintains the orthotic and/or prosthetic devices.
• The technician is expected to keep abreast of all new fabricating techniques, must be familiar with the properties of pertinent materials and must be skilled in the use of appropriate equipment
• Diploma/Degree in Orthotist/Prosthetist
• At least 6 months experience in a relevant area.
• Further training will be provided to match high technology for prosthetic functions.
Contact ZimProsthetic Technologies : WhatsApp: 00447751430286
or email CV to : email@example.com
Created: March 10, 2018
Category: Health, Medical, Nursing
Expiry Date: March 24, 2018