• Assists in SHEQ systems development, implementation and evaluation
• Conducts SHEQ risks assessments, hygiene surveys, job observations, risk financing
• Assisting in handling customer complaints, investigations, root cause analysis and reporting
• Development and maintenance of all SHEQ documents and compliance with company policies
• Computation of SHEQ leading and lagging indicators and reporting
• Filing and follow up on all SHEQ related issues and corrective action plans
• Conduct plant SHEQ inspections, internal audits, fire equipment inspections and accident investigations
• Operational scheduling of SHEQ programs and tracking for closure.
• Conducts day to day SHEQ activities, SHEQ trainings and awareness campaigns.
• BSc Degree/HND/Diploma in Environmental Health/SHE/Env Engineering/NEBOSH Diploma/IOSH
• At least 3 years in similar role
• Knowledge of SHEQ Systems and implementation
• Work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Deadline for application is 6 December 2019
Email CVs to email@example.com
Created: December 04, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: Dec. 6, 2019