CLIENT MANAGER BULAWAYO OFFICE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position at our Regional Office in Bulawayo.
Reporting to the Regional Manager for Bulawayo Office, the incumbent will be responsible, among other things, for:
• Implementing a programme to nurture and develop the export capacity of assigned segments.
• Providing support to new and existing companies/SMEs to prepare them for the export market.
1. Conducts scheduled company visits to identify client needs and assess export readiness.
2. Recommends appropriate intervention programmes to cater for client needs.
3. Attends and reports on sector association and stakeholder meetings.
4. Identifies trade challenges for input into lobbying initiatives.
5. Prepares client plans to develop appropriate export market entry strategies for existing and potential exporting companies.
6. Prepares contracts for Organisation’s Associate Trainers.
7. Provides input into proposals for technical interventions.
8. Identifies companies that will participate in technical intervention programmes based on project guidelines.
9. Develops an itinerary of company visits in consultation with experts and participating companies to facilitate skills transfer.
10. Suggests areas for continuous improvement in the delivery/execution of technical intervention activities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB:
• First degree in Business/Economics/Finance or Marketing.
• A demonstrated analytical and practical approach to problem solving.
• At least 3 years’ experience at senior level in exporting industries/or with relevant organisations such as Ministry of Industry and Trade, Regional Blocs, and companies in the manufacturing sector.
• Clear understanding of capacity building tools and their purpose and application.
• Good Presentation and writing skills.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• High computer and ICT literacy.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCES FOR THIS JOB:
• Action Oriented - Focused
• Builds Networks - Connected
• Drives Results - Bold
• Instills Trust - Trusted
• Business Insight
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Global Perspective
• Cultivates Innovation
• Interpersonal Savvy
Written applications together with detailed CV’s should be submitted to the Human Resources and Administration Manager with the reference “CLIENT MANAGER BULAWAYO” by 26 November 2019 on email@example.com.
Created: November 25, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Nov. 26, 2019