EXPORT PROMOTION OFFICER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Reporting to the Manager: Export Promotion the incumbent will be responsible, among other things, for:
To coordinate activities necessary for the successful execution of identified trade promotion events.
1. Conducts scheduled company visits to identify client needs with regard to promotional activities.
2. Prepares stand design briefs in liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
3. Assesses preparedness of participating companies (e.g. quality of samples, briefing meetings, transport and clearance, profiles, logos etc.)
4. Prepares participation contracts for confirmed companies.
5. Drafts letters to advise relevant authorities of the Organisation’s participation requesting facilitation.
6. Engages/assists companies during the event to ensure successful participation.
7. Conducts follow-ups with participants to measure the impact of participation.
8. Proposes areas for continual improvement in the delivery/execution of export promotion activities.
9. Participates in Sector Association meetings so as to gather information about the sector.
10. Identifies specific export challenges for input into lobbying initiatives.
11. Liaises with companies to develop appropriate export market entry strategies.
12. Organises the Organisation Conference and Awards
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB
• First Degree in Business Studies/Economics/Marketing.
• Demonstrated familiarity with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies.
• Proven, demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
• At least 3 years’ gradually responsible experience at senior level in exporting industries/or with relevant trade-related organisations.
• Good Presentation and writing skills.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• High computer and ICT literacy.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCES FOR THIS JOB:
• Action Oriented - Focused
• Builds Networks - Connected
• Drives Results - Bold
• Instills Trust - Trusted
• Business Insight
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Plans and Aligns
Written applications together with detailed CV’s should be submitted to the Human Resources and Administration Manager with the reference “EXPORT PROMOTION OFFICER” by 26 November 2019 on email@example.com.
Created: November 25, 2019
Category: Procurement, Stores, Logistics, Shipping, Driving
Expiry Date: Nov. 26, 2019