CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFICER I BULAWAYO
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To promote the brand by providing exceptional customer experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manning the front office and being the first port of call for bereaved clients.
• Advising bereaved clients on entitlements and procedures to be followed in the claims process.
• Ensure that funerals are conducted seamlessly and to the satisfaction of customers.
• Using marketing and networking skills to promote company products and services.
• Office administration and capturing of data in the company's IT systems.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Customer care and service.
• Revenue growth.
• Product knowledge.
• Brand representation.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• A commercial/business related degree.
• An insurance qualification/1 year experience as an insurance/funeral assurance agent would be an added advantage.
• Clean Class 4 Driver's Licence.
APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING A DETAILED CV MUST BE E-MAILED TO: email@example.com
Created: November 21, 2019
Category: Strategic, Business Management, Consultancy
Expiry Date: Dec. 5, 2019