Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency
POSITION: ENUMERATORS X 2
PLACE: CHIRUNDU BOARDER POST
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, BOP AND EXTERNAL TRADE STATISTICS
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position that has arisen in the Agency.
ZIMSTAT will conduct a survey at Chirundu Border post to collect data on Small Scale Cross Border Trade, which will complement existing data on formal trade. To this end, ZIMSTAT seeks to employ two Data Collectors/Enumerators who wiII work at Chirundu Border Post for a period of two years.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Social Sciences degree or equivalent.
• A Diploma in 'Monitoring and Evaluation is a distinct advantage
• 5 0 Level passes including English and Mathematics
• Prior experience in surveys is an added advantage
• The candidate must be able to relate and interact with various departments stationed at the border post as well as small scale cross border traders. Ability to work mostly entirely in the field (out of office)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect data on imports and exports from small scale cross border traders using CAPI • Transmit data to ZIMSTAT Head Office on a weekly basis • Liaise with other Departments at the Boarder • Produce weekly and/ monthly reports
Interested candidates should submit applications with detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the Director General not later than 15 November 2019
Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT)
20th Floor Kaguvi Building Corner Simon Muzenda Street and Central Avenue
P.0 Box CY 342 Causeway,
Created: November 11, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: Nov. 15, 2019