it's a regional panafrican role
-Drive the growth and development of the Lubricants through consumer acquisition and retention across all Vivo energy Operating Units and export countries.
- Ensure integration across Consumer channels; Retail and B2C + integration with other consumer categories
-Coaches Marketing community through instilling the right capabilities and skills to manage Consumer’s satisfaction
- Engaging and acquiring new customers using proven and successful techniques/approaches
- Working closely with Communication agency and leading innovative and profitable campaigns.
- Working closely with the rest of the Lubes marketing team and other Consumer categories to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Market intelligence, monitoring what’s happening in the consumer space, both within industry and other businesses for best practices and benchmarks
- Coordinating with Digital Teams to integrate Lubricants presence in the customer assets such as digital customer acquisition and social media marketing.
- Previous experience as a consumer marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Passionate and driven marketing manager with up to date knowledge of latest marketing techniques.
-A minimum of 8 years marketing experience ideally in the FMCG sector
Functional Competences :
- Customer, trade partner and market understanding
- Consumer acquisition models
- Value proposition development and implementation
- Digital marketing
Leadership Competences :
- Deliver results and deliver through others
- Lead self and others
- Maximize business opportunity by engaging Senior stakeholders
Created: November 07, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Nov. 21, 2019