JOB VACANCY | SOFTWARE DEVELOPER X 2
MacroCentury is a smartech firm that creates some of the most cutting-edge technologies and software products in Zimbabwe. Our thrust on staff members is continuous training, self-improvement and rewarding exceptional talent. We are currently in search of two Software Developers to design, develop and support solutions. The Software Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing various software for MacroCentury’s clientele.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications
• Supports and/or installs software applications
• Diagnoses issues in software applications and environments
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
• Interacts with colleagues and/or partners through a variety of mediums to provide support and understand needs
• Develop various tools and customizations within the core product and to increase day-to-day efficiency
• Basic support to ensure smooth operations
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• UI development (using MVC, WinForms and WPF)
• Strong computer skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to develop professionally
• Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the organization
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
• Problem solving abilities and the ability to meet reasonable deadlines, with limited supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field is preferred
• 0-3 year(s) of experience in the field or in a related area
• 30 years of age and below.
• Driver’s license is a must.
• Should be available to start immediately.