Our client within the FMCG Industry is looking for a Stock/Stores Controller to join their team.
* Monitoring of all continuous and other stock takes and through the provision of the necessary variance reports and explanatory reasons behind these variances approving any and all stock adjustments.
* Continual review of all minimum and maximum stock levels, giving due credence to the seasonality of some requirements and approving any alteration thereof.
* Compiling weekly and monthly reports for production and sales.
* Performing routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
* Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Stores Management & stock control qualification or equivalent degree
* Minimum 5 years FMCG experience preferably beverage manufacturing industry
* Knowledge of SAP is a must
* Good in excel
Interested candidates to apply using the link below.