Field Officer (Cash) - World Vision
Purpose of the Position:
To liaise with the Project Coordinator in implementing the WFP Urban Social Protection Cash Assistance Project and ensure compliance to Donor and World Vision guidelines/standards.
• Identify appropriate training needs for the district staff and other stake holders.
• Appraise, review and recommend field monitors performance on a regular basis.
• Prepare distribution plans for NFIs (Non Food Items) and ensure their timely submission with-in the relevant departments of the organization.
• Prepare regular and timely program report from the field monitors for submission, entailing programme performance.
• Ensure that all NFIs (Non Food Items) warehouse are properly handled, accounted for and reported on by the field monitors as per World Vision and Donor guidelines.
• The day to day running of the project at district levels shall be vested in the Field Officer.
• Ensuring that all key stakeholders receive detailed monthly reports on the progress of the project so as to maintain transparency and accountability.
• Ensure that all targeted cash recipients receive their monthly entitlements on time and with rightful calculations as prescribed by World Vision and Donor procedures.
• Visit target communities on regular basis to get their perceptions and experience so as to assist in planning and development relevant community-oriented and sustainable programs
• Prepare district work-plans and progress reports (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly) as defined by the project guidelines.
• Facilitate the identification designing and implementing of appropriate training needs for district staff and local communities.
Knowledge and Skills:
• A Degree in Disaster Management or Community Development or any related Social Science degree from a recognized university.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Cash Based Transfer programming or community development, or project management at grass roots level, preferably in a NGO environment.
• Ability to speak English and Local languages
• A clean class 3 or 4 driver’s license will be added advantage
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Created: October 17, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: Oct. 22, 2019