Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the job of a Pharmacist that has arisen within NECTACARE (PVT) LTD at Nectacare Chrome Mines Hospital in Shurugwi.
Ideal Candidate must:
• Have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
• Have 3 years’ relevant experience as a Pharmacist
• Have a current and valid practicing license
• Be a person of integrity with a strong client focus
• Have good communication skills
• Have a mathematical aptitude and be attentive to detail;
• Have a commitment to handling private and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
All interested qualified candidates with the above mentioned prerequisites must email their current CVs and attach certified copies of their educational and professional qualifications, stating their current and expected remuneration details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday the 16th of October 2019.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Created: October 11, 2019
Category: Health, Medical, Nursing
Location: Nectacare Chrome Mines Hospital Shurugwi
Salary: To Be Disclosed To the Successful Candidate
Expiry Date: Oct. 16, 2019