A vacancy has arisen at Faith Ministries • Borrowdale Community Church for an Early Childhood Development (ECD) Principal.
The principal accountabilities of the role are to:
1. provide strategic direction to th e School
2. develop standardized curricula
3. assess teaching methods
4. monitor student achievement
5. encourage parent involvement,
6. manage human capital
7. manage the School facilities.
8. develop safety protocols and emergency response procedures.
9. promote learning and developmental activities through a curriculum designed for stimulation and development.
Key Result Areas
• Set up the School facility
• Develop curricula for the School.
• Develop a robust engagement system with parents
• Human Capital Management
Leadership skills, results orientation, good interpersonal skills, organizational ability, multitasking, instructional and teaching skills, communication skills, problem•solving skills, ability to monitor potential health or development problems in children, knowledge of educational and scheduling software, and training in behavioral analysis and modification.
Educational Qualifications & Professional Experience
Must be in possession of the following:
• Bachelor's degree in education or equivalent from a recognised university
• Plus a Diploma in Early Child Education.
• 3-5 years' experience as an Early Child Education Teacher.
Applications should be addressed to: The General Manager Borrowdale Community Church, 492 Harare Drive
e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 11th October 2019.
Created: September 22, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: Oct. 11, 2019