We require the services of a young and energetic junior Accountant responsible for maintaining our financial records by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions.
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• checking and verifying source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
• allocating and posting financial transaction details to subsidiary books
• transferring financial data to general ledger
• reconciling and balancing all accounts
• drawing up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
• collating and analyzing account data and generate financial reports
• tracking and maintaining inventory records
• maintaining internal control systems
• managing accounts payables and accounts receivables
• preparing checks, payments and bank deposits
• calculating and preparing tax payments
• assisting in budget preparation
• assisting in internal & external audits
• maintain complete filing system to support financial records
• support with costing
The ideal incumbent should hold a Diploma/HND/ CIS/ SAA/ Degree in Accounting with a minimum of one (1) year’s experience in the accounting field.
Knowledge of Accounting Packages, QuickBooks
Attention to detail, problem troubleshooting, analysis & solving skills. Highly confidential.
Accuracy in data/ information gathering and capturing
Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively orally and in writing.
Good interpersonal relationships - demonstrate skills in building and maintaining productive relations with key stakeholders.
Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence are added advantages.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV’s to email@example.com by close of business on tuday, the 17th of September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Created: September 13, 2019
Category: Accounting, Finance
Expiry Date: Sept. 17, 2019