To perform skilled work in the installation, repair, operation and maintenance of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment and systems within relative standards and SOPs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing installations, repairs and scheduled maintenance works for all refrigeration and air conditioning units within areas of responsibilities.
- Compiling material and supplies needed for installation/repair purposes.
- Carrying out routine checks and logs of the status of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- Diagnosing and rectifying malfunctions and defects in related equipment.
- Interpretation of blueprints of trade schematics.
- Assisting in verification of systems spares purchased/supplied.
- Training subordinates.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Apprenticeship trained Refrigeration and Air-Con Technician.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience.
- Understanding the operations of commercial and residential refrigeration systems.
- Good knowledge of plumbing concepts and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems.
- Attention to detail.
Interested persons meeting the above criteria to forward applications, detailed CV and scanned academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT LATER THAN 20th September 2019.