KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out installations, commissioning, repairs, overhauls, calibrations and testing plant instrumentation that record, indicate, control and regulate level, flow, pressure, temperature and position.
- Troubleshooting of instrumentation, SCADA and PLC software and hardware.
- Decommissioning and disposing of equipment as appropriate.
- Performing root cause and effect analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Apprenticeship Trained Journeyman Instrumentation and Control Technician.
• At least 4 years post qualifying industrial experience in a heavy industrial working environment preferably in the sugar industry.
• Knowledge of turbine monitoring systems essential.
• Knowledge of SCADA and DCS systems.
• Experience in PLCs.
• Exposure to fibre networks is an advantage.
• Attention to detail.
INTERESTED applicants, please send CV and scanned certified copies of both academic and professional qualifications to email: email@example.com NOT LATER THAN 20 SEPTEMBER 2019.