Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions which have arisen within Sanyati Rural District Council.
SOCIAL SERVICES CLERK - GRADE 6
Qualifications and Experience
• A Social Science degree or diploma
• At least 2 years working experience in a local government environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Monitoring of stock levels of consumables in all the Council's health institutions.
• Receiving requisitions from clinics and schools and advising the Executive Officer Social Services on the same.
• Maintenance of data base of all the NGOs and Civic organisations operating in the District.
• Keeping detail of the water and sanitation infrastructure in the District and maintenance of a record of the same.
• Assist the E0 Social Services in coordinating all the gender mainstreaming issues.
• Any other duties as will be from time to time delegated.
Interested persons should submit their application letters with detailed CVs including 3 contactable referees together with certified copies of both professional and academic qualifications including a birth certificate by not laterthan 20 September 2019 to:
The Chief Executive Officer Sanyati Rural District Council PO Box 240
Created: September 06, 2019
Category: Ngo, Social Services, Kubatana
Expiry Date: Sept. 20, 2019