Duties & Responsibilities
Budgeting and Reporting:
• Prepare annual Opex and Capex budgets with relevant Managers for approval by Finance Director
• Monitor performance against budget.
• Ensure that Client procedures with regard to Capex are adhered to.
• Prepare monthly reports in respect of budget variances and exceptions.
Financial Management :
• Ensure that monthly invoices are submitted to the Client and processed timeously by the Client to be in line with the payment cycle.
• Ensure that all invoices from creditors are correctly allocated and authorised for payment and inclusion in the pass through costs invoice to the Client.
• Deal with Suppliers enquiries.
• Investigate and follow up on all queries initiated by the creditors
• Ensure that all Accruals are raised timeously and accurately.
• Produce a schedule of accruals for submission to Head Office on a monthly basis.
• Ensure compliance with the SITE policy and procedures.
• Overall petty cash control.
• Ensure proper financial reporting as per Client and operations requirements.
• Prepare reports on all throughputs for monthly meetings with the Client.
• Participate in department team meetings
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
Skills and Competencies
• Strong Financial Acumen
• Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort.
• Proven attributes of entrepreneurial capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
• Strong client and Customer service skills
• Computer literate
• Risk Management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Financial Management or equivalent.
• Post graduate diploma will be an added advantage.
• Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of Accounting, Financial and business acumen.
• Relevant experience or the equivalent knowledge and skill.
• Fluency in Ndebele will be an added advantage.