2 X HEAD MILLERS
A leading manufacturing organisation is looking for 2 X Head Millers to join their Production Department. Reporting to the Production and Maintenance Manager, the incumbent should be able to perform the following duties:
Duties and responsibilities
- Operating the mill.
- Performing regular inspections throughout the mill.
- Perform routine maintenance on milling equipment and machinery.
- Assisting in the supervision of mill operational activities including the supervision of Packers.
- Maintaining flour and maize production within the specifications for the type of flour and maize being produced as directed by the Production and Maintenance Manager.
- Work closely with team to ensure all Safety procedures are being followed during the shift.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Production and Maintenance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced automated 3 Tonne per Hour Mill Operator.
- Mechanical knowledge and maintenance experience of ROFF and Beauler Mills.
- A sound knowledge of wheat and maize grain quality and extraction rates.
- A proven understanding of grading and fumigation processes.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Experienced in Mill automation and process flows.
- Occupational Health and Safety awareness.
Interested candidates to submit their detailed curriculum vitae and certified academic certificates to email@example.com by not later than Monday 19 August 2019.
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Aug. 19, 2019