- Handling and troubleshooting and repair work of tetrapak filling machines, steriliser, filmatic line, labo met machines, pasteuriser, homogeniser and tetrapak downstream equipment’s.
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance as per plan and manufacturing schedule.
- Support the production operators with help and knowledge to enable machines run efficiently.
- Running production shift and ensures that production targets are met
- Support utilities and site services departments.
- Attend to all breakdowns within all areas when required.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC/LVAC systems and components, utilizing measuring and testing equipment’s.
- Fill in daily engineering shift logs with detailed information to enable smooth and knowledgeable transfer information.
- Monitor of performance after any maintenance.
- Monitor the inventories of related spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operations of machines.
- Monitoring and repairing utilities, boiler, filtration plant, air compressor and water chiller
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 3 years in dairy industry
- Electrical measurements
- Electric motors.
- Industrial drives & controls (plc systems)
- Electrical and electronics circuits diagrams & blueprint interpretations.
- Elements of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Pc basic skills (MS Excel, MS Word, SAP).
- Safety and compliance.
Eligible candidates can send thier CVs to email@example.com
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Engineering, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing
Expiry Date: Aug. 29, 2019