Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position which has arisen in the Fund's Pensions Administration Department.
Reporting to the Pension Administration Supervisor, the incumbent's key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Processes pension benefit calculations in line with the Fund's rules.
• Completes application for tax deduction directive forms.
• Prepares statistical data for regulatory returns.
• Maintains a diary system to assist in monitoring progress on outstanding benefit claims and related tasks.
• Prepares data for periodic actuarial valuations relating to deferred pensioners and exited members.
• Attends to clients' queries.
Qualifications and Experience
• Have at least 5 '0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
• Diploma in Pensions Management or equivalent qualification.
• Knowledge of any computerised pensions administration system will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least two years relevant experience.
Applications marked "BENEFIT CLAIMS OFFICER POST" accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be hand delivered to:
The Corporate Services Manager,
Local Authorities Pension Fund,
10th Floor, Throgmorton House,
S. Machel Avenue/J Nyerere Way,
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Strictly No Postal Applications) Closing date for the applications is 23 August 2019.
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: Aug. 23, 2019