• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
Education and Qualifications
We are looking for someone who has the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or HND in Information Systems or Computer Science.
• CCNA or MCITP Certified.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
• Proven experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
• Knowledge of system security and data backup/ recovery.
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language.
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 August 2019
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Ict, Design
Expiry Date: Aug. 25, 2019