Job Description - IT auditor
A leading consultancy firm requires the expert skills of an IT Auditor to join their team as soon as possible.
• Solid understanding of IT Risks and Controls.
• Develop and update risk-based IT audit programmes.
• Perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision (identification of risks, controls, weaknesses, recommendations, best practices, sampling, reporting, etc.)
• Identify significant risk exposures relating to control processes and make appropriate recommendations.
• Provide assurance and recommend controls in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and frameworks.
• Perform data analysis on data downloaded in order to achieve audit objectives.
• Timely compile audit file and reports, including communicating findings to senior management
Education and Qualifications
We are looking for someone who has the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
• Other certifications (such as CGEIT, CPISC or CISM) will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years IT Audit experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
• Great analytical skills, enumerate.
• Great time management /deadline driven.
• Ability to take charge and display initiative.
• Project management and organizational skills.
• Report Writing and Presentation skills.
• Knowledge of IT Audit frameworks (for .eg. COBIT, ITIL, ISO2700, etc.).
Send your applications and CV's to email@example.com by 25 August 2019
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Ict, Design
Expiry Date: Aug. 29, 2019