Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above
vacant position which has arisen in the Fund's Pensions Administration Department.
Reporting to the Pension Payments Supervisor, the incumbent's key responsibilities will
be as follows:
• Processes pensioners' payrolls and monthly reconciliations.
• Updates changes to the pensioners' records.
• Prepares relevant pensioners' data for periodic actuarial valuations.
• Prepares statistical data for regulatory returns.
• Processes full commutations of pensions.
• Performs deceased estates benefit computations.
• Attends to clients' queries.
Qualifications and Experience
Have at least 5'0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
Diploma in Pensions Management or equivalent qualification.
Knowledge of any computerised payroll package will be an added advantage.
Must have at least three years relevant experience.
Applications marked "PENSIONS PAYROLL OFFICER POST" accompanied by a
detailed Curriculum Vitae should be hand delivered to:
The Corporate Services
Manager, Local Authorities Pension Fund, 10th Floor, Throgmorton House, S. Machel
Avenue/ J Nyerere Way,
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Strictly No Postal Applications)
Closing date for the applications is 23August 2019.
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Human Resources, She, Teaching, Training
Expiry Date: Aug. 23, 2019