Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within the Insurance and Pensions Commission.
Job Vacancy: Analysts (2)
Duties and Responsibilities include
• Assessment of the soundness of risk management systems in place in regulated entities in the pension industry with a view to implementing appropriate supervisory action in line with IPEC prudential standards,
• Conducting financial analysis on regulated entities with a view to assessing the safety and soundness of the same;
• Monitoring and enforcing compliance by regulated entities with relevant laws and regulations, guidelines, directives, and observance of international best practice by regulated persons;
• Conducting any other activities in terms of the Pensions and Provident Funds Act aimed at protecting the interests of policyholders, policy beneficiaries, fund members, fund beneficiaries as well as fostering and maintaining financial stability;
• Evaluating applications for prescribed asset status and recommending course of action to management;
• Recommending to management the requirements for the conduct of insurance business to ensure customers are treated fairly on an ongoing basis and monitoring adherence to the same requirements
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and experience :
• A degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Accountancy or related disciplines from a reputable university.
• At least three years relevant experience.
• Work experience in pensions industry, financial analysis and regulation will be an added advantage.
IPEC is an equal opportunity employer. Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 22 August 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
The Human Resources Executive Insurance and Pensions Commission 160 Rhodesville Avenue
Harare or Email: email@example.com Website:www.ipec.co.zw
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Applied Sciences, Aviation
Expiry Date: Aug. 29, 2019