VACANCY: SECURITY OFFICER
An exciting opportunity for the position of Security Officer has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced person at Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd. Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd administers the largest commercial forestry plantations in Zimbabwe. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Chain of Custody Officer.
PURPOSE OF THEJOB
Formulation and implementation of the company's security strategies. DUTIES AN D RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Identify operational areas and employee habits that are vulnerable to theft/pilferage and enhancing loss minimisation measures in these areas.
2. Carry out random audits of operations in other departments to check for unreported losses.
3. Formulate loss detection procedures and continuously enforce them.
4. Conduct thorough investigations of all cases of losses through suspected theft/pilferage, fraudulent activities and malicious behaviour.
5. Compile and maintain loss statistics and production of a monthly loss control report
6. Adhere to all Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements
7. Ensure compliance with all regulations and keep abreast of any changes to laws and regulations which pertain to loss control.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
A team player —able to identify and rectify skills gaps and recommend try interventions.
Excellent presentation skills — Powerpoint
Very analytical skills (excel spreadsheet)
.• Degree/Diploma in Security Management/ Loss Prevention / Police Studies or equivalent
3 years ZRP experience
• Timber knowledge is added advantage
A remuneration package commensurate with education and experience will be given to the successful candidate. APPLICATIONS
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and qualifications should apply in writing attaching detailed Resumes and 3 traceable referees no later than 23 August 2019 to:
The Acting Human Resources Manager
Allied Timbers Zimbabwe
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: August 15, 2019
Category: Security, Defence, Surveillance
Expiry Date: Aug. 23, 2019