Duties & Responsibilities
• Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure cleaning and maintaining of private residence, commercial buildings and similar establishments to make sure that it meets any housekeeping sanitation requirements and provides a comfortable space for the client residents and employees.
• Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision.
• Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
• Assign Guest Rooms and Common Areas to Housekeeping Staff.
• Train and develop Housekeeping Staff.
• Order Cleaning Supplies.
• Create Employee Schedules.
• Give Regular Reports to Management.
• Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
Skills and Competencies
• Experience in Cleaning and Sanitising rooms to varying levels to meet requirements.
• Knowledge of how to use various pieces of cleaning equipment.
• Ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate customer needs.
• Ability to take criticism.
• Good listening skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards, Good Customer Service skills.
• Reliability, Organisational skills, Integrity and Honesty.
• High Energy Levels.
• At least a relevant Diploma in Housekeeping, Tourism and Hospitality, or suitable equivalent.
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
• Valid driver’s license.
Created: August 14, 2019
Category: Tourism, Hospitality, Food, Travel, Leisure, Sport
Posted by: Tsebo Servcor
Location: Remote Sites
Expiry Date: Aug. 31, 2019