Brand Management Specialist (Harare)-C5
Responsible for managing a company's brand. Develops plans that that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of stature of a company
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and enhance a company's brand or reputation in the public's eye.
2. Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
3. Ensure brand consistency.
4. Develop and enrich customer service experience.
5. Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
6. Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
7. Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
8. Develop and execute brand management plans.
9. Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
10. Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
11. Identify brand-building areas.
12. Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
13. Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
14. Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
15. Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
Person or Job Requirements
A Business or Marketing degree or HND or equivalent from a recognised institution.
Professional qualification or membership with a professional body in Sales and Marketing e.g. IMM or MAZ.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience preferably in construction industry or related products.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Be a self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
Be computer literate and have the ability to work under pressure.
A clean class 4 driver’s licence
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 16th August 2019.
Created: August 14, 2019
Category: Sales, Marketing, Pr, Advertising
Expiry Date: Aug. 16, 2019