Pungwe Breweries and Marketing (Pvt) Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position at its Head office:
Reporting to the Board Chairperson, the job entails the following:
• Articulate the Company's vision, lead and manage the Company so that it achieves its objectives.
• Provide strategic direction in line with the legislated mandate and Company strategy.
• Continuously engage key stakeholders to ensure that the sale of products is aligned with policy and development objectives.
• Annually develop and implement the Company's Business Plan.
• Identify and determine investment requirement sand priorities in order to improve the delivery of products.
• Give strategic advice to the Board in relation to operations management and overall Company business strategy.
• Promote a culture that reflects the Company's values.
• Develop and monitor strategies for ensuring the long term financial viability of the Company.
• Submit on a quarterly basis management reports to the Board and prepare Board packs and Annual General Meeting pack for Board approval.
• Direct and coordinate activities of departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, andlor distribution of products.
• Supervise and conduct performance appraisals for subordinates.
• Set sales targets.
• Manage all production operations, coordinate production schedules, establish or adjust work procedure and workforce utilization to meet production schedules.
• Implement audit and enterprise risk observations and recommendations.
• Supervise enforcement of SHE regulations and procedures.
• Handle employee grievances and disciplinary cases.
• Analyse market da ta and business activities to provide decision support information.
• Provide business support and advisory services to enhance strategic thinking in the consideration of new perspectives to the Board's business activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A relevant degree in the field of Commerce, Engineering, Production/Food Science, Supply Chain & Logistics or Equivalent;
• Relevant Professional Qualification;
• Relevant Postgraduate degree is an added advantage;
• 5 years' experience in the Brewery business or similar sector at senior management level.
• Leadership Skills;
• Analytical Skills;
• Strong negotiation skills; and
• Ability to think strategically, self-directing and technically astute.
Conditions of service will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Applications together with photocopies of educational qualifications, national identity document, testimonials, curriculum vitae and other relevant supporting documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Thursday 15 August 2019.
Applications received after the closing date will NOT be accepted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Created: August 08, 2019
Category: Procurement, Stores, Logistics, Shipping, Driving
Expiry Date: Aug. 15, 2019